Did you try to configure your network card? Click the penguin icon on the desktop > Internet/Network > Network card configuration.
Im running Knoppix off of a CD. I have a LAN Large LAN with T1 supporting the Internet needs of the whole lan. I configured my network cards to with subnet masks, ip addresses, and default gateways. I can view all the computers on my network it wont' let me access the T1 connection to surf the net. B4 I configured the Network card it would bring up the browser would bring up the error imediatly that it couldn't resolve the host name and now it says im online and it tries 2 resolve it for several seconds but bring up the can't resolve hostname error still the same. What do I need to config. to access the Internet?
Did you try to configure your network card? Click the penguin icon on the desktop > Internet/Network > Network card configuration.
Networkcard has been configured.
I would check /etc/resolv.conf.![]()

EARLY INTEL 3101 Vintage Ceramic chip. ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$350.00
Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99
VINTAGE Custom Built Desktop-AMD [email protected] 8GB RAM 80GB HDD NO OS-READ
$160.00
Rare Vintage Qume QVT-102 Terminal w Keyboard Damaged READ
$129.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
MOS MCS1026 Vintage Ceramic Chip - missing multiple legs (BO)
$250.00
Zilog Z80A-P10 Z80 Vintage Ceramic chip - ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$150.00
INTEL C3404 VINTAGE Ceramic Gray Trace Chip ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$250.00
HP OmniBook 425 Vintage Computer RARE Computer Only WORKS W/Flashdisk
$299.99
Vintage Sony CD-ROM Drive CDU5211 IDE Optical Used
$19.99