Did you try to configure your network card? Click the penguin icon on the desktop > Internet/Network > Network card configuration.
Im running Knoppix off of a CD. I have a LAN Large LAN with T1 supporting the Internet needs of the whole lan. I configured my network cards to with subnet masks, ip addresses, and default gateways. I can view all the computers on my network it wont' let me access the T1 connection to surf the net. B4 I configured the Network card it would bring up the browser would bring up the error imediatly that it couldn't resolve the host name and now it says im online and it tries 2 resolve it for several seconds but bring up the can't resolve hostname error still the same. What do I need to config. to access the Internet?
Did you try to configure your network card? Click the penguin icon on the desktop > Internet/Network > Network card configuration.
Networkcard has been configured.
I would check /etc/resolv.conf.![]()

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99
NEW DELL TRUSTED PLATFORM MODULE TPM 2.0 POWEREDGE R730 SERVER M48YR RXW6R K98XH
$225.00
Dell Server Drive and 3.5" Cradle. 960GB SSD Enterprise
$300.00