-
cheat code "persistance" with hd install
Hello All,
I'm curious about something...I am using Knoppix 3.6, and absolutely love it. I would like to install it to my hard drive. Here's my question: If I boot from the CD with specific cheat codes (knoppix26 dma alsa, for example), when I run knx-hdinstall, will the installation use those parameters? In other words, when I reboot from the install, will I be running the 2.6 kernel with dma and alsa, or will those options have to be configured by hand?
Thanks!
Josh
Similar Threads
-
By ockham23 in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-28-2005, 11:02 AM
-
By laughingboy in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-09-2005, 10:03 AM
-
By daveclem in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-18-2005, 08:09 PM
-
By lothario in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 14
Last Post: 09-10-2004, 01:52 PM
-
By migross in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-23-2003, 07:56 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$225.00

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM 02CL197 FLASH SYSTEM 840-900 LITHIUM ION SERVER BATTERY MODULE 990854
$225.00

Lot of 4 IBM 52Y4089 POWER7 CPU Processor Modules Server CPUs
$49.99

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$54.99