-
Having trouble configuring my knoppix for LAN
Im running Knoppix off of a CD. I have a LAN Large LAN with T1 supporting the Internet needs of the whole lan. I configured my network cards to with subnet masks, ip addresses, and default gateways. I can view all the computers on my network it wont' let me access the T1 connection to surf the net. B4 I configured the Network card it would bring up the browser would bring up the error imediatly that it couldn't resolve the host name and now it says im online and it tries 2 resolve it for several seconds but bring up the can't resolve hostname error still the same. What do I need to config. to access the Internet?
-
Senior Member
registered user
Did you try to configure your network card? Click the penguin icon on the desktop > Internet/Network > Network card configuration.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Networkcard has been configured.
I would check /etc/resolv.conf.
Similar Threads
-
By BeatFreak in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-20-2004, 04:37 PM
-
By ozlad in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-23-2004, 04:06 AM
-
By Tiger in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 12-31-2003, 03:49 AM
-
By flamesrock in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-06-2003, 06:33 AM
-
By garyng in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-26-2003, 02:11 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$184.95

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

Samsung 16 Gb Ddr 4-3200 Laptop Memory
$50.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Samsung HPE 128GB DDR4 2933MHz PC4-2933Y ECC LRDIMM Server RAM Tested
$800.00

Samsung (8X32GB) 256GB 2Rx4 PC4-2933Y-RB2-12 Registered ECC Memory DDR4
$1649.99

M393A4K40CB2-CTD SAMSUNG 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 DDR4 PC4-2666V Server Memory
$199.00

x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99

SK Hynix 8GB 1RX4 PC4-2133P-RC0-10 Registered Server RAM HMA41GR7MFR4N-TF TD AB
$34.99