Make sure httpd.conf is in floppy.
apache -f /mnt/floppy/httpd.conf
Hi all!
I'm using knoppix 3.4 and I'm having some problems i wanna tell you about.
I want to configure a "emergency" apache server, loading home directory and knoppix configuration files from a floppy on boot.
Configuration files loads ok but I have a problem with httpd.conf.
I modified this file targeting DocumentRoot property to /mnt/sda1/www and then i saved the configuration on a floppy, but it seems not to be loaded ok.
When I look at httpd.conf after booting, DocumentRoot is set to default /var/www, but other configuration parameters about kde, mozilla, and others seems to be ok loaded.
Any idea? Thanks
P.D. Sorry about my english writting :-')
Make sure httpd.conf is in floppy.
apache -f /mnt/floppy/httpd.conf

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$13.99
BOSGAME E4 Air Mini PC, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U 8GB DDR4 256GB SATA SSD
$169.99
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
W&T 50519 Pure.box 3 USB Linux Thin Client Industrial PC Embedded Server
$135.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
NVIDIA Jetson TK1 + Intel NUC Compute Cluster Tray w/ Netgear 16-Port Switch
$499.99
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00