Please post your lilo.conf.
I have Knoppix on hdb3 and Windows XP on hda1. I installed lilo on the MBR of hda1. I can boot to Windows XP and to the first menu entry in lilo the default Linux, but I cannot boot to the 2.6 kernel. The boot process starts, a bios check is done and then I get a blank screen. I checked the lilo configuration file and the menu entries look identical for the defalut and the 2.6 kernel with the exception of the vmlinz image. The 2.6 image file does exist in /boot
Any clues?
Please post your lilo.conf.
Make life easier for yourself and install grub.
Done!Code:apt-get install grub update-grub reboot

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$225.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30
IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00
IBM 02CL197 FLASH SYSTEM 840-900 LITHIUM ION SERVER BATTERY MODULE 990854
$225.00
Lot of 4 IBM 52Y4089 POWER7 CPU Processor Modules Server CPUs
$49.99
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99