export http_proxy=http://userassword@YOUR_PROXY:8080/
For hdd install you can add that to /etc/profile. If you don't need to specify the username/password:
export http_proxy=http://YOUR_PROXY:8080/
I have been using the f-prot install on the live CD for a while now. I tried to do it today at work for a machine that may have been infected and I could not install f-prot. We are behind a proxy server and all ftp access goes out thru our gateway ([email protected] format). Is there any way to get this to work like this? I ended up installing the drive as a secondary HD on a Windows box and scanning it that way with NAV.
Thanks in advance.
export http_proxy=http://userassword@YOUR_PROXY:8080/
For hdd install you can add that to /etc/profile. If you don't need to specify the username/password:
export http_proxy=http://YOUR_PROXY:8080/

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99