-
galeon PyXML emule edonkey
Hi,
I was a bit surprised I couldn't get galeon installed after the obligatory "apt-get update" on an HD-installed Knoppix 3.2 (28 March EN) - no sources changed:
Sorry, but the following packages have unmet dependencies:
galeon: Conflicts: mozilla-browser (>= 2:1.0.1)
As I don't have a lot of debian experience, I thought I should seek your advice, since galeon is my favourite browser (mostly), plus I always thought it was easy to install! A few other bits and pieces aren't the version I want them, in Python there are both 2.1 and 2.2 installed with 2.1 the "default", a python2.2-xml was compiled against some other minor version and won't install - is it wise for me to fetch the .tgz source for my Python things and configure;make them? Is this going to mess up the upgradabiity of my Knoppix, or is Knoppix perhaps such a hack that can't safely be "apt-get upgrade"d or "dist-upgrade"d?
For filesharing, the default sources do come up with lmule for an eMule lookalike, but no mldonkey etc could be found, nor do I see any Kazza options (as usual, I expect Kazaa to work under wine)
Thanks,
Chris
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-12-2005, 02:56 PM
-
By nvgringo in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-21-2004, 06:09 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8-Core 16-Thread 3.4GHz 36MB Cache AM4 926WOF
$177.00

OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00

Dell Optiplex 7090 SFF Win11 PC i5-10500 E 8GB RAM 256SSD Radeon RX640 4GB Wifi
$239.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99

Lenovo ThinkCentre M720Q Core i5-8500T 2.10GHz 8GB 128GB SDD W11 Mini PC (Z3675)
$123.16

AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Cores 8MB Up to 4.9GHz Desktop Processor 100-100000059WOF
$350.00

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core 3.4GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor….
$309.99

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$175.00

Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00