-
Senior Member
registered user
mz...sorry I didn't mean to miss you
What makes me uncomfortable about the fix to "fix" the netcardconfig is what hoops it was to jump through. I really didn't ever think to EDIT a SHELL SCRIPT. I was looking for a config file. OK, I am a linux newbie stop laughing. But I googled for hours (and in debian forums, to boot) and came up with zilch except for that one post here that had a solution, for me anyway. I would think something as important as getting the network card configuration to load every time would be better documented. It makes me uneasy. Hard to explain, I think it is probably the wrong way to do it, much like my "fix" for the user can't get modem issue.
Similar Threads
-
By Duffin444 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 8
Last Post: 12-09-2003, 05:52 PM
-
By FelixDzerzhinsky in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-06-2003, 12:14 AM
-
By xeerex in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-08-2003, 07:40 AM
-
By beforewisdom in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-10-2003, 03:50 PM
-
By adam0ski in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-30-2003, 02:55 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2133P-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$320.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

Micron 8GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA ECC RDIMM RAM (MTA9ASF1G72PZ-3G2E2
$30.00

Nanya NT32GA72D4NFX3K-JR 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-3200AA K25 DDR4 RDIMM RAM Server Memory
$199.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2400T-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$340.00

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55