-
Serial ATA problem
Hi guys,
I have a big problem. I just got a new PC (Dell OPTIPLEX GX280 series) and I have problem with booting Knoppix 3.4 (the lates one) and 3.6 on it. If I use 3.4 then it stops on INIT process if I use Kernel 2.6.6 or boots fine with kernel 2.4.26, but it does not detect my SATA drive. If I use Knoppix 3.6 it detects my SATA drive, but it right after that I get Kernel Panic on both kernels 2.6.7 and 2.4.27.
How can I boot into Knoppix with my SATA drive recognized correctly?
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By smitstain in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-16-2005, 09:39 PM
-
By ariels in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-15-2005, 08:44 AM
-
By Joe999 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-14-2004, 08:32 AM
-
By mcms in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-26-2004, 04:37 AM
-
By thetreed1 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-08-2004, 05:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Mac Pro 2019 1TB OEM SSD Kit-768GB +384GB - 656-0119/ 656-0120
$69.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$155.00

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$949.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73

Dell Latitude 15.6” FHD Core i5 Laptop PC Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11
$305.98