-
Debian Knoppix List
I am trying to register in the debian-linux list. I register through the website and receive a confirmation message telling me to reply to [email protected].
My reply fails and I receive the message unknown user: "debian-knoppix-request"
Is the list still active? How can i get around this problem?
Thnaks
Pretson
-
Senior Member
registered user
Unfortunately the list has been down for over a month now. One archive can be consulted at http://news.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.knoppix
-
Debian-Knoppix List
I recently received this message from the debian-knoppix list master. It is back in operation at the location below
Quote
please visit
www.linuxtag.org/wws/lists
for a web subscripion.
Regards,
Martin Öhler
UNQUOTE
-
-
Senior Member
registered user
I can confirm that the Debian-Knoppix Mailing List is back in operation and has been since mid-September. It is pretty quiet at the moment -probably because the new location has not been found yet! However, Klaus (Knopper) contributed on October 2nd and I haven't heard mention of him for a while.
I've added the following info to the Docs [Mailing List] page.
The home page for the list is at:
http://www.linuxtag.org/wws/info/debian-knoppix
The archive is at:
http://www.linuxtag.org/wws/arc/debian-knoppix
Nice to have it back again
ICPUG
Similar Threads
-
By Senny in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-16-2005, 04:40 AM
-
By vdesibabu in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-05-2005, 05:47 PM
-
By zlibre in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-17-2004, 06:38 AM
-
By Calman in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-10-2004, 08:50 PM
-
By datakid in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-07-2003, 07:46 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Gold 6130 2.10GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$374.48

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

DELL Precision T3420 | Xeon 1240v6 | 525GB SSD |16GB RAM |Nvidia GPU |Win11
$149.00