-
Junior Member
registered user
The DNS addresses are correct - that I'm sure of. But the Gateway address, I have been using the 192.168.1.1 address since I've been playing with the LAN. It is the router's/AP IP and was arrived at by trial and error. If it should be some other IP, please let me know!
I will give you new script a try when I have time. Until then, have a good day!
Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By cosmosgr in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-19-2006, 07:29 AM
-
By crw128 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-29-2005, 10:39 AM
-
By revolver in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-18-2004, 05:43 PM
-
By bgood98 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-07-2003, 05:30 PM
-
By lello107 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-07-2003, 12:55 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2133P-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$320.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

Micron 8GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA ECC RDIMM RAM (MTA9ASF1G72PZ-3G2E2
$30.00

SK Hynix 32GB(1x32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2666V-R DDR4 ECC Memory RDIMM HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$200.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2400T-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$340.00

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98