-
Ndiswrapper and Knoppix 3.6
Need help - I have a wmp54g and knoppix 3.6. Assume that since it is with the distribution, it is already compiled correctly. Does anybody know how to get them to work? I have the driver that came with the card. When I type ndiswrapper -i bcmw5.inf, the terminal throws back an error message about the file not existing or not being able to copy it (it is definitely there). I even copied the .inf and sys files to /ramdisk/../knoppix directory. After that, there seems to be two copies, only one of which I can get rid of using ndiswrapper -e. Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By blahzik in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-24-2005, 07:19 AM
-
By catcissplptp in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-07-2005, 12:45 PM
-
By monkeyking in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-29-2004, 03:51 PM
-
By tlamik in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-07-2004, 05:56 PM
-
By tr in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-27-2004, 07:56 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco SFP-10G-LR-S Reset & Tested Lot of 2
$32.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

AddOn Cisco SFP-H10GB-ACU7M to Intel XDACBL7MA Compatible TAA Compliant
$196.99

Lot of 32 Cisco GLC-T 30-1410-03 1000BASE-T SFP Transceivers
$150.00

Ubiquiti Unifi USW PRO AGGREGATION 28x10Gbe 4x25Gbe QSFP28 Layer 3 Switch
$750.00