Hi,
A lot of systems have an on/off button for the wireless lan. Look for yours. Make sure it's on.
I have a Presario 3000 and that was my problem. By the way Fn + F2 toggles the wireless on this notebook.
Good Luck.
Hi,
I'm running Knoppix 3.6 from CD on a laptop with built-in network card and PCMCIA WLAN card. The built-in network card works just fine. The WLAN card doesn't seem to be detected - lights are off.
lspci does show the card however.
How do I get this to work? I believe I have to get the card to life, first...
Thanks.
Ulrich
Hi,
A lot of systems have an on/off button for the wireless lan. Look for yours. Make sure it's on.
I have a Presario 3000 and that was my problem. By the way Fn + F2 toggles the wireless on this notebook.
Good Luck.

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
SANDISK ULTRA 3D NAND 1TB SSD SATA III 6 GB/S 2.5" /7 (SDSSDH3-1T02)
$138.56
WD Blue 500GB 3D NAND 2.5” SATA III SSD
$40.00