-
Minimum Package Requirements
I'm interested in burning a Knoppix live CD to use for one or two programs (for now). Because I will probably want to get more programs later, however, I want to have some room left on the CD after initially putting Knoppix on it. This means that I do not want to download and burn all the software that currently comes on the iso image. Along those lines, I have two questions:
1. Is what I want to do possible?
2. If it is, what are the essential packages that I should look into downloading in order to get Knoppix to work correctly?
More information: My current OS is Windows XP with the NTFS file system. I don't want to install Knoppix on the HD; I want to run it off of the CD.
Thanks for any help.
Similar Threads
-
By pstroka_taran in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-24-2004, 06:42 AM
-
By Steve F in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-12-2004, 10:52 PM
-
By anandfan in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-03-2004, 05:44 AM
-
By tuxcrazy in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-30-2004, 06:12 PM
-
By srinivasan in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-13-2003, 02:50 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Micron 5200 MAX 480GB Enterprise/DC 2.5" SATA SSD - 5 DWPD 100% Health
$94.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99