-
Senior Member
registered user
I have not used it. You might want to keep an eye on Qemu though. It will run as a host on x86 platforms (currently being ported to Windows) and ppc. It will emulate x86 and (soon) ppc architecutes (others are on the way too). Supposedly you can run Windows in Linux using Qemu. Again, this isn't something I have done myself (cause I haven't had a need yet), but it looks cool and I may give it a try sometime.
Here's the Quemu url: http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/qemu/
BTW, you can apt-get qemu. Make sure you read the documentation very carefully though. I hope it works better than bochs. I got Windows running under Linux in Bochs, but it was HORRIBLY slow.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

Atari OS & Memory Expansion Cartridges Lot - Untested Possibly For Parts/Repairs
$149.97

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00