-
I downloaded qemu and tried to get it to emulate suse linux in windows, I even downloaded the special version of suse for qemu (1 Gb). It turns out the version I got must have been bad because I tried every possible combo of commands from the prompt with qemu.exe ...... but all it would do is:
C:\qemu\> qemu.exe
C:\qemu\>
so it wouldn't even give me an error message for running the executable. It turns out that the version was bad. So I downloaded a good version and copied the suse image into the folder. I then thought to myself, wow that image copied fast. I looked and the image had a file size of 0KB!!!!!!! Somehow qemu had screwed up my image so that it was no longer usable. My original downloaded file was gone too because for some reason windows downloaded it to the temp folder. Anyway, I tried it but it seemed way to complicated for me, maybe it would be better if I could find some good documentation on it. As far as how fast it could emulate windows in linux, I guess its supposed to be very fast.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASRock B650M Pro RS WiFi AM5 AMD B650 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX Motherboard
$101.99

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00

ASRock Z370 Pro4 LGA 1151 Z370 HDMI USB 3.1 2 Ultra M.2 DDR4 ATX Motherboard
$75.00