-
Yes, I am very interested in this, unfortunately I hear the emulated Mac runs at about 1/10 of the native speed of the PC (which isn't too much on my 400 Mhz notebook...). But the technology is nevertheless exciting. Did you successfully run Mac OS X on Knoppix?
It would be slow on a 400 Mhz, but it is getting faster all the time. For instance, then new 0.4Pre version even has sound emulation! I don't use it as a main os by any means but it is nice for running things like Ken Burns effects in iMovie and then using them in my videos in windows. No, I have not tried Pear Pc in linux, I wish I could find an easy way to do it but it looks like you will have to compile it from the source code, something I have no skill at.
Yes. Colinux is the best for those who need to run both XP and linux(not hight throughput server).
Could you help me get Colinux running? I downloaded the gentoo image seperately and then downloaded colinux. I installed it and tried messing with colinux-daemon.exe but I'm not sure what to do. Could you help me get it working with my Gentoo image that I downloaded off their site? Thanks.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

HGST 0F23072 Deskstar NAS 6TB SATA III 7200RPM 128MB 3.5in HDD
$84.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00

Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$339.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99