Hi folks,
first of all I am wondering, why the linuxtag.org/forum does not appear online anymore
Now my real problems ...
After installing Knoppix 3.6 and 3.7 on my hd, I've got the prob that my mouse isn't recognized. Earlier versions did recognize it, so I think it's a bug.
Furthermore I'm not able to boot into kernel 2.6.7 allthough I started knoppix with it and afterwards installed on hd ...
COuld u pls help me,
Dredd[/b]

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.58