-
Senior Member
registered user
How to configure dsl modem?
I had it working then after I stopped a few things from booting I cannot get back to the internet. Before when I got it to work it said something about a symlink to thing like ttys0 or something like that. After I said yes to creating that symlink to /dev/modem then I could get to the internet.
Need help configuring the internet with a dsl modem. Please.
knoppix v3.4 kernal2.6
Similar Threads
-
By bhasker varma in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-16-2005, 08:46 PM
-
By whilewend in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-18-2004, 10:21 AM
-
By thriller in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-18-2004, 06:34 PM
-
By deshotel in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-09-2004, 04:02 AM
-
By simon_lim88 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-14-2003, 04:13 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

NEW DELL TRUSTED PLATFORM MODULE TPM 2.0 POWEREDGE T430 T630 G13 SERVERS K98XH
$225.00

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Blade Server BAREBONES NO CPU, RAM OR HDD 🚚
$140.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Enclosure Chassis
$274.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Empty Chassis XJ6VP
$149.99

NEW Cisco UCSB-5108-AC2 Blade Server Chassis 8 Slot 6RU Chassis 4 X PSU - DW
$599.40

Nutanix Supermicro NXS2U2NL12G600 2x Node with Motherboards, Backplanes, & More
$450.00