-
How to install programs not downloaded with klik
I have downloaded a couple programs like mplayer and kxsmooth dock hat I would like to install but I am not very good with console. I tried cd to the directory that I had kx dock in and tried typing ./configure debian-binary but I couldn't get it to start. How can I use console to install programs? Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By dominican2589 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 06-12-2005, 07:30 AM
-
By lestat730 in forum Klik
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-16-2005, 02:04 PM
-
By MikePerson in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-18-2004, 09:50 PM
-
By softwaretester in forum Ideas
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-11-2004, 06:06 AM
-
By tolhuisje in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-10-2003, 06:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

Atari 800XL Home Computer 64K RAM in Original Box 1984 Olympic Edition Untested
$149.99

atari 400 Upgraded 48k board & mpp-1100 working & Power Supply
$109.65

Broken Indus GT Floppy Disk Drive for Atari
$129.99

Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested 48k READ
$370.00