-
Creating and using a Knoppix Boot CD.
I'm an extreme newb when it comes to linux, and this is where my troubles begin.
A few days ago a friend of mine asked me t download knoppix for him because I have the superior network connection. So, I download the latest version, burn the data to a disk, and hand him the copy.
Recently I've gotten really interested in using Knoppix myself, but I have no idea where to begin. I've heard you can make a bootable CD, but I dont know how, and all this partitioning has me a bit worried.
First, I need to know ow to make the Bootable CD, then I need to know what I need to do to make Knoppix work, If anybody has the patience to deal with a Newb like me, I'd really apreciate it.
Similar Threads
-
By redss in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-27-2004, 08:10 AM
-
By furryfren in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 7
Last Post: 07-28-2004, 08:44 AM
-
By Action-Man in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-11-2004, 01:30 PM
-
By niyogi in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-17-2003, 11:53 PM
-
By Robert Michel in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-25-2003, 09:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Dell EMC 4TB 7.2K Sata 6Gb/s 3.5" Enterprise HDD, 118000762
$50.00

Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99

Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99

HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00

Seagate ST2000NM0045 2TB 3.5" 12Gb/s 128MB 7.2K RPM SAS HDD P/N: 1V4204-002
$24.99

HDD 3.5" SATA Hard Drive with Windows 10/Win 11 64x Installed Legacy
$35.00

Toshiba 1TB 2.5" SATA HDD MQ01ABD100V 5400RPM 9.5mm Laptop Internal Hard Drive
$51.99