-
Display Problem
First off I know this has been asked before but using what I have found has not help so asking again.
I am running knoppix-std, yeah i know this is knoppix not std forum but hear me out. When I boot from CD or do a HD install my depth is only 8 bit. I have tryed to configure the XF86Config and XF86Config-4 files to only load 24 or 32 bit but no matter what it always loads 8. Can anyone tell me if there is another file that may need to be edited or anything. Oh and be the way I have posted this on the STD forum and they are stumped as well. Thank
-
Senior Member
registered user
In knoppix you can set this with /usr/bin/kxconfig. I don't no if this can be done In knoppix std.
Similar Threads
-
By bandoba in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-27-2004, 12:43 AM
-
By twmspro in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-29-2004, 02:26 AM
-
By impresario in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-25-2003, 07:58 PM
-
By Ancer in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-20-2003, 09:50 PM
-
By janmejay_4 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-20-2003, 12:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00

Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 5 16IRL8 16in Core i5 8GB 512GB SSD Win11 Blue
$240.00

Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00

Lenovo ThinkCentre M720Q Core i5-8500T 2.10GHz 8GB 128GB SDD W11 Mini PC (Z3675)
$123.16

Dell Latitude 7480 Intel Core I5-6300u 2.40GHZ 8GB 256GB Touch WCam W11 Cord
$85.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core 3.4GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor….
$309.99

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$175.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 Laptop 14" 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected]
$249.00