-
Display Problem
First off I know this has been asked before but using what I have found has not help so asking again.
I am running knoppix-std, yeah i know this is knoppix not std forum but hear me out. When I boot from CD or do a HD install my depth is only 8 bit. I have tryed to configure the XF86Config and XF86Config-4 files to only load 24 or 32 bit but no matter what it always loads 8. Can anyone tell me if there is another file that may need to be edited or anything. Oh and be the way I have posted this on the STD forum and they are stumped as well. Thank
Similar Threads
-
By bandoba in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-27-2004, 12:43 AM
-
By twmspro in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-29-2004, 02:26 AM
-
By impresario in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-25-2003, 07:58 PM
-
By Ancer in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-20-2003, 09:50 PM
-
By janmejay_4 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-20-2003, 12:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Vintage NOS Apple iBook Two Sided Cloth Banner Think Different
$99.99

Apple Keyboard Vintage M3501
$50.00

Vintage Apple Power Mac G4 Cube M7886 2000 450MHz 128MB RAM 20GB HD
$299.99

Vintage Apple PowerBook G4 Titanium Laptop 800 MHz 60 GB HD 15" LCD Screen A1001
$79.99

Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Bondi Blue iMac G3 Hockey Puck - Tested Working
$22.99

APPLE IIC A2S4100 VINTAGE PERSONAL COMPUTER UNTESTED AS-IS, NO POWER CABLE
$149.99

Apple II Versa Computing, Inc. Vintage VersaWriter Reference Manual w/ Diskettes
$199.00

Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00

Apple cloth fabric banner iBook tangerine orange New Old Stock Vintage
$99.00