In knoppix you can set this with /usr/bin/kxconfig. I don't no if this can be done In knoppix std.
First off I know this has been asked before but using what I have found has not help so asking again.
I am running knoppix-std, yeah i know this is knoppix not std forum but hear me out. When I boot from CD or do a HD install my depth is only 8 bit. I have tryed to configure the XF86Config and XF86Config-4 files to only load 24 or 32 bit but no matter what it always loads 8. Can anyone tell me if there is another file that may need to be edited or anything. Oh and be the way I have posted this on the STD forum and they are stumped as well. Thank
In knoppix you can set this with /usr/bin/kxconfig. I don't no if this can be done In knoppix std.

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99
2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99
P43330-0A1 HPE 32GB 2RX8 PC5-4800B DDR5 SERVER RAM P43328-B21 / HMCG88MEBRA107N
$1100.00
SK Hynix 64GB PC4-2666V RDIMM Server Memory RAM HMAA8GL7CPR4N-VK
$299.99
SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM
$499.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
(8x 16GB) SK Hynix HMA82GR7DJR8N-XN PC4-3200AA DDR4-25600 ECC REG Server RDIMM
$800.00
Samsung 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P DDR4 ECC Server Memory RDIMM M393A2G40DB0-CPB
$104.95
Micron MTA18ASF2G72PDZ-3G2J3 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory RDIMM
$114.95