yes I can verify, I had the same problem on a amd64 3200 , 7xx MB ram
Hi, guys ive been using knoppix for quite some time now and it works fine. Right now im currently using the newest version, 3.6. I have a 64 bit processor and i always put off trying the 64 bit knoppix,but today i happend to find time for it. So put in the knoppix 64 disc and it gets to the boot logo screen, but unfortunately after i press enter the screen turns completely black and hangs there. Ive tryed burning another copy but it still didnt work. Can anyone lend me a hand with this? I would hate to have a 64 bit system and not be able to test out knoppix64 , it would be such a waste. Thanks
yes I can verify, I had the same problem on a amd64 3200 , 7xx MB ram
you said you had that problem, did you fix? and btw have a amd64 2800+ 512 ram and a ati 9800 pro
i tryed to type knoppix26 to boot up the new kernel and it said that it could not find kernel.
i downloaded the cd and booted from it, got a message only 1 processor. and it stopped?!
I have amd64 3000.
so what if its only 1 proc? its 64 bit.
I dont even get that! i tryed several cheats and none helped.
I get that too it says:Originally Posted by forneus
"Only one processor found
AGPART: Unsupported AMD Chipset (device ID: 0282), you might want to boot with
AGP=try_unsupported"
but when i try "AGP=try_unsupported" it only says "Only one processor found" and stops
I have a AMD 3000+ too
When its finished, it will be here http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Debootst..._x86-64_LiveCD

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99
D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$22.00
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
TP-Link Omada SG3428 24-Port Gigabit L2+ Managed Switch 4x SFP w/ Ears
$99.99
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
~NIB~ Netgear GS728TPP-300NAS V3 24 PORT GIGABIT POE MNGD W. 4 SFP PORTS
$349.95
Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP
$127.00