-
I also burned a copy of version 3.4 since I really didnt need the extra stuff that comes on 3.6 and it did the same thing.
Will the alsa cheat code allow me to replace the config.tbz? Im running straight off the cd and haven't saved anything that I'm aware of.
Another issue I forgot to mention in my eralier post is this, Has anyone been able to get a Belkin F5D6020 wirless card to work with knoppix? I tried to compile the drivers but cannot write to the /usr/src/ directory since it's on the cd (i guess)
Similar Threads
-
By sakiZ in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-08-2005, 03:02 AM
-
By goodguy23 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-07-2005, 08:44 AM
-
By hrymur in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-12-2004, 05:02 AM
-
By coindood in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-19-2004, 01:20 AM
-
By Jared in forum General Support
Replies: 20
Last Post: 11-04-2003, 02:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Retro Working Macintosh SE SE30 Analog Board 820-0206-B 630-0147 w/Power Supply
$107.95

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$100.00

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00

VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67

Vintage HP 82166A HP-IL Converter Custom “The BOX” TTL/DAC Interface Controller
$499.99