-
Ok Im back, the same 3.6 disk that did not work on my laptop works just fine on my desktop so I can rule out a bad .iso. I'm still very new to this OS so I'm still learning. I tried the alsa cheat but it gave me a message something to the effect of invalid file or the like. I most likely messed something up in trying. Can someone with a little patience walk me through the steps to make sure I'm not messing anything up. and would it make a difference if I just did an hdinstall on a separate partition so I could actually change things????????
Similar Threads
-
By sakiZ in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-08-2005, 03:02 AM
-
By goodguy23 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-07-2005, 08:44 AM
-
By hrymur in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-12-2004, 05:02 AM
-
By coindood in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-19-2004, 01:20 AM
-
By Jared in forum General Support
Replies: 20
Last Post: 11-04-2003, 02:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$899.99

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00