-
no mouse with Knoppix 3.6 and PC Welt Edt. 3.7
Hi folks,
first of all I am wondering, why the linuxtag.org/forum does not appear online anymore 
Now my real problems ... 
After installing Knoppix 3.6 and 3.7 on my hd, I've got the prob that my mouse isn't recognized. Earlier versions did recognize it, so I think it's a bug.
Furthermore I'm not able to boot into kernel 2.6.7 allthough I started knoppix with it and afterwards installed on hd ...
COuld u pls help me,
Dredd[/b]
Similar Threads
-
By Jameson in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-02-2005, 05:05 PM
-
By Suicide Vampire in forum German Forum
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-25-2004, 09:55 PM
-
By ohjo in forum German Forum
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-06-2004, 05:53 PM
-
By ohjo in forum German Forum
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-06-2004, 03:11 AM
-
By Dutchguy in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-07-2004, 09:18 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00

SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99

HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$164.97

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, 4.5TB, (4) HDD, EXCELLENT COND.
$625.00

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99