-
No Windowmanager
I have installed Knoppix 3.4 C'T Edition on my Harddisk.
I take in KDE the option that he automaticly should me Login. So he don't asked me for my User-Name and Password. I changed the Windowmanager by shuting down to gnome and everyting woks fine for a long time.
Now I wanted to try a different Windowmanager but this Windowmanager doesen't start, it started with a grey Display with a Mouscurser and nothing else. I get now always a grey Display with a Mouscurser at start.
Which File must I edit and what do i have to change in that File that my knoppix starts with Windowmanager KDE or gnome ?
Similar Threads
-
By brad in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 8
Last Post: 09-07-2004, 02:18 PM
-
By mbourgon in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-24-2003, 11:26 PM
-
By hugo in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-27-2003, 05:48 PM
-
By monkymind in forum The Lounge
Replies: 8
Last Post: 02-14-2003, 01:50 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Commodore 1750 512K RAM Expansion REU for C128 / C64 – Tested & Working
$110.00

TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50

Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99

Commodore 64 C64 Computer & RF TV Switch Cable UNTESTED NO POWER SUPPLY AS IS
$104.99

Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49

Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99

Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

RARE Commodore MPS801 Printer - 1st printer for the 64 - powers on
$70.00