-
Senior Member
registered user
time zone woes
oh I can't believe I am having so much trouble here. Got cable, so thought it would be nice to add a time syncing. Installed ntp-simple. Then the trouble began. Not only won't it work (command ntpdate says no servers can be used, yes there are permissions for time and ntp in iptable and I am trying as root) but my local time zone is now utc. Nothing will budge that. Where is local time zone "set"?????????? I can change the time zone it "shows" in tray but that is not the local time zone according to this system now, local is utc. Should be eastern us (EDT right now).
I had quit smoking. I am going out to buy a pack now.
Similar Threads
-
By pearman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-21-2005, 10:40 AM
-
By ccaaee in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-17-2005, 05:28 PM
-
By tempo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-25-2004, 09:23 PM
-
By jjjrrr3 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 06:29 AM
-
By lothario in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 03:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

HP ZBook Firefly 14" G8 Mobile Workstation i5 11th Gen 16GB RAM 256 GB SSD No AC
$184.99

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99

Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro Core i5-7500 8 GB RAM 256GB SSD Microsoft Windows 11
$89.99

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$395.95

AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98

Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00