-
Senior Member
registered user
Hmm I wonder why people want this out of linux...
Why not just use *BSD ??
Compiling a kernel doesnt need to be hard, gentoo have made it incredibly simple but some people object to even typing make!!
The wifi problem is a special problem for opensource and is due to FCC regulations .. so dont blame linux blame your government regulators.
And even so don't expect WEP since this is encryption and hence must also be banned.
Frankly I think it's silly to have an icon appear on my desktop when I plug in a USB device. I can mount and unmount it much faster then clicking that stupid system tray icon that tells me "it's ok to unplug your device now" Bah! Like I need that using up my resources too!
Exactly, not to mention starting to play DVD's or transferring from my Camera automatically when I really want to upload a photo???
[/quote]
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-14-2004, 04:08 PM
-
By monkymind in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-30-2003, 08:41 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-05-2003, 11:41 AM
-
By Henk Poley in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-06-2003, 03:32 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-15-2003, 10:32 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple 40W Dynamic Power Adapter 60W Max for iPhone/iPad/AirPods/MacBooks OEM
$17.99

OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236
$549.99

Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A
$10.99

Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good
$21.05

Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"
$14.24

OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99

OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2
$12.99

OEM 45W Charger For Apple MacBook Air 11-inch 13-inch Early 2012 2013 2014 2015
$26.98

apple oem cube 5w charger
$6.99

Genuine OEM Apple 70W USB-C Power Adapter
$34.99