First of all I'm using Knoppix 3.4 booting from CD! (no HD inst.)
After unplug and plug etc. I got my DWL-122 to recognize and connect to the AP but I'm unable to set up the WEP encryption key.
wlcardconfig reports something like this function is not supported...
OK. The AP uses a 128bit ASCII WEP Encryption.
What commands do I have to type in![]()
'cause I'm a noob to linux I would appreciate your help.
By the way...Is the recognition problem of a prism USB adapter in the actual version of Knoppix solved?

10 Pounds Vintage Ceramic CPU Processor/ic chips Gold Recovery Computers Scrap
$1999.99
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Intel PC Camera Pack USB CICP3 825118 NOS Open Box Complete 2000
$39.99
Vintage Coach 5209 Brown Leather BusinessTote Laptop Briefcase Y2K Shoulder Bag
$150.00
Compaq 242506-001 Netelligent 100 FDDI DAS Fiber SC PCI Network Adapter Vintage
$249.00
Vintage Atari 1200 Zaxxon Computer software With box and manual
$75.00
PowerBook Duo 210 vintage laptop
$120.00
vintage Gateway motherboard, socket 370 1ghz cpu, 256mb ram, cables, power switc
$62.99
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00