I can confirm this.
I modified syslinux.cfg (on floppy and CD) so that lang=us (or lang=nl in my case) but it was ignored and German was used. Typing lang=us on the prompt does work, however.
Must be a nasty little bug.
Hi !
I have just downloaded the latest EN iso but when the KDE starts its all in german ... I know I can give the "lang=us" boot parameter but the previous EN versions would start in english immediately ...
Thanx for help
pf.
I can confirm this.
I modified syslinux.cfg (on floppy and CD) so that lang=us (or lang=nl in my case) but it was ignored and German was used. Typing lang=us on the prompt does work, however.
Must be a nasty little bug.
I worked around it on my DE version by first cheat coding everything I wanted to run with then saving my configs to the HD. Now when I use the master cheat code in the boot promt 'knoppix myconfig=scan' it all comes back the way I want it.
I eventuall want to change the boot files so I don't have to cheat code anymore to get my saved configs to execute durring boot.
![]()
at the boot screen just type
knoppix lang=en
la voila english will now boot for u sir im new at this so enjoy i love this version
very nice work id say thanks guys & gals
im so happy![]()
![]()
![]()
Obviously Klaus was rushed on getting the EN version out. There is very little functional differance between them IMHO. I"m not even going to bother DL the EN version until the next major release. There's worse bugs to deal with.
Except for the printer cups drivers not loading and not allowing me to print, I love this newest Knoppix 3.2.

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99
RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99
QTY 100 Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro 10.1” Case, Black
$500.00
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00