-
Senior Member
registered user
I worked around it on my DE version by first cheat coding everything I wanted to run with then saving my configs to the HD. Now when I use the master cheat code in the boot promt 'knoppix myconfig=scan' it all comes back the way I want it.
I eventuall want to change the boot files so I don't have to cheat code anymore to get my saved configs to execute durring boot.
Similar Threads
-
By crispyleaf in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 01:49 PM
-
By j.drake in forum German Forum
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-03-2005, 06:23 AM
-
By gatorhunter in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-02-2004, 12:44 AM
-
By metroidprime13 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-08-2004, 10:14 PM
-
By greychimp3 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-07-2003, 03:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75

ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95