-
NESSUS problems
Hello there,
I am an absolute beginner with LINUX/KNOPPIX but am a very experienced programmer in windows. Yes I have changed my ways and am leaving the dark side. First let me say, KNOPPIX for me is the most impressive piece of software I have seen in the last 5 years... it has blown my mind...
PROBLEM....
I have knoppix running like a gem. I have nessus running like a gem. I have a network card installed, which i can ping from other boxes. I go to connect with nessusWX... can't connect. I have a feeling that nessus service is bound to 127.0.0.1 loopback.
I stop the service with killall -9 nessusd (this seams dodgey, please tell of better way if known)
I run nessus-mkcert and get all the problems with read only....
can anyone help me with this please... i have searched high and low before i came in to bother anyone.
Similar Threads
-
By a_hic in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-02-2005, 06:46 PM
-
By gonzo in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-28-2005, 05:14 PM
-
By happyholger in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-12-2003, 12:28 PM
-
By happyholger in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-03-2003, 05:31 PM
-
By blase in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-20-2003, 06:51 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 32 SAMSUNG 64GB 2Rx4 PC4-3200 ECC REG SERVER RAM M393A8G40AB2-CWE
$22500.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

Ram Cards, 4 GB, LOT OF 16
$116.00

LOT 10: Samsung M393A4K40BB2-CTD7Y 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2666V DDR4 ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$1749.99

1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2133P-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$320.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

AddOn HP® P03053-0A1 Compatible Factory Original 64GB DDR4-2933MHz
$2287.99

HP 8Gb PC4-2133P-RC0-10 Memory Module
$125.00

x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99