-
WEP Encryption settings with WUSB
First of all I'm using Knoppix 3.4 booting from CD! (no HD inst.)
After unplug and plug etc. I got my DWL-122 to recognize and connect to the AP but I'm unable to set up the WEP encryption key.
wlcardconfig reports something like this function is not supported...
OK. The AP uses a 128bit ASCII WEP Encryption.
What commands do I have to type in
'cause I'm a noob to linux I would appreciate your help.
By the way...Is the recognition problem of a prism USB adapter in the actual version of Knoppix solved?
Similar Threads
-
By andrei in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-19-2005, 03:01 PM
-
By Nessun in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-30-2004, 12:34 AM
-
By HomerCube in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-18-2004, 08:12 AM
-
By ewanrg in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-25-2004, 06:47 PM
-
By vantunes in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-02-2003, 01:33 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

HP ZBook Firefly 14" G8 Mobile Workstation i5 11th Gen 16GB RAM 256 GB SSD No AC
$184.99

HP Z420 Pro Workstation PC Xeon E5-2660 8-Core 64GB RAM Quadro K5000 128GB SSD
$249.00

Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99

AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked
$79.99

Intel Core i7-11700KF 3.60GHz 8 Core SRKNN 16 Thread LGA 1200 USED
$180.00

DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS
$99.99