-
Flashdrive issue on Knoppix3.4
I booted with Sandisk 256 MB connected, it was detected - no problem here. I was able to access it and read from it, still no problem. But when I tried to copy some stuff from NTFS partition that exeisted in the PC I was trying to fix I received Cannot write errors. I could not even create a directory on the flash drive. Checked permissions - full access to all, drive is not write protected.
Any help would be appreciated.
thax
Similar Threads
-
By Species8372 in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-04-2005, 07:28 AM
-
By redss in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-02-2004, 05:32 AM
-
By walterma in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-10-2004, 03:22 PM
-
By Honkeychops in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-01-2004, 05:23 AM
-
By samkupar in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-09-2004, 05:22 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

Vintage 1983 Apple II ProDOS User's Kit Computer Software NEW SEALED A2D2010
$64.95

READ - UNTESTED Apple Macintosh PowerBook 160 M4550 Vintage Laptop
$299.00

Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00

READ - Vintage Apple Macintosh SE/30 - Boots
$850.00

Vintage Apple Mac A1048 White Wired Full Size Keyboard w/ 2 USB Ports TESTED
$29.00

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00