-
Flashdrive issue on Knoppix3.4
I booted with Sandisk 256 MB connected, it was detected - no problem here. I was able to access it and read from it, still no problem. But when I tried to copy some stuff from NTFS partition that exeisted in the PC I was trying to fix I received Cannot write errors. I could not even create a directory on the flash drive. Checked permissions - full access to all, drive is not write protected.
Any help would be appreciated.
thax
Similar Threads
-
By Species8372 in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-04-2005, 07:28 AM
-
By redss in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-02-2004, 05:32 AM
-
By walterma in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-10-2004, 03:22 PM
-
By Honkeychops in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-01-2004, 05:23 AM
-
By samkupar in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-09-2004, 05:22 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00

IBM SYSTEM X3550 M5 5463AC1 2.5x8 Server 2*XEON E5-2640 V3 8GB SEE NOTES
$85.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM 7014-T00 Enterprise 19" Rack Enclosure No Keys
$549.95