-
USB timeout? No usb keyboard/mouse
Hi everyone,
I am not sure if I am alone. I am using a usb keyboard and mouse on A7V333 from Asus. As soon as Knoppix started hotplug (which load usb-uhci), the keyboard stopped working (and the mouse too). So I tried nousb. The keyboard worked fine except the mouse (of course). But as soon as I started hotplug (or loading usb-uhci). It found some ports and then there were whole bunch of usb timeout popping up on the console. I tried noapic and pci=irqmask=0x0e98 (even though it is not a laptop). Nothing worked. Am I the only one with this problem? is it the problem with kernel option or boot options that I am not aware of? thx
Edwin Lau
Similar Threads
-
By jjk454ss in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-31-2005, 08:02 AM
-
By metavoid in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-27-2004, 08:33 AM
-
By markleong in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-04-2004, 11:56 PM
-
By Stephen in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-08-2003, 06:42 AM
-
By cyber_tim64 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-03-2003, 07:09 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99