-
No Internet with Knoppix 3.6 HD-Install
Hi all,
I try to go to internet by LAN and configured my network correctly with netcardconfig, as I think.
I can ping my own IP and can ping the Gateway. I can't ping the dns-servers, but they are the correct ones.
Consequently knoppix says, that the network is unreachable.
I'm quite puzzled with this problem and need some tipps, how to get this machine to internet. Booting W98 isn't funny 
I'm using the kernel 2.6.7. Also i tried the network configuration by booting from the knoppix cd with both kernels with no better result.
Some ideas?
Greetz, Stephan
Similar Threads
-
By kazuya1977 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-26-2005, 03:48 PM
-
By siggy in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-24-2005, 03:34 PM
-
By adamherb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-10-2005, 11:05 PM
-
By dobell in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-24-2004, 04:40 AM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-05-2004, 06:05 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Netac 512GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6 Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/MAC
$73.00