Anyone planning to make a remaster with the new x.org and xcomp with kde 3.3? I'm sorry that I'm asking and not doing it myself, but right now I don't have the time and an extra pc to remaster it myself.
Anyone planning to make a remaster with the new x.org and xcomp with kde 3.3? I'm sorry that I'm asking and not doing it myself, but right now I don't have the time and an extra pc to remaster it myself.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
MHD Wireless OBDII "Universal" Wifi Flash Adapter V2 Brand New
$120.00
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
512GB Flash Drive for iPhone iPad Photo Backup External Memory Red
$22.49
TESLA OEM Model S,3,X,Y USB Flash Drive for Dashcam 128GB READ DESCRIPTION BELOW
$22.00