-
Senior Member
registered user
Have you looked at this thread?
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1075
I expect you are using the xp bootloader, I can't help you there as I've hardly even seen xp run, but I know I've seen posts about setting up the xp bootloader, so you may be able to use the same approach as the lilo setup in
oscar's second post.
HTH
rock
Similar Threads
-
By GnuJoe in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-11-2004, 02:27 PM
-
By John in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 02:25 AM
-
By go2 in forum General Support
Replies: 15
Last Post: 03-26-2004, 01:59 AM
-
By bubazoo in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-21-2003, 07:06 PM
-
By garyng in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-03-2003, 02:21 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX4400-EM-4S expansion modules
$599.00

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper ACX7100-48L-DC-AO / 48 ports of 10/25/50GbE SFP56
$25995.00

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99