-
Hotplugging USB linksys wlan card
I've been playing around with a hd install of 3.4 and I've got my linksys wusb11 working happily in that it sees the network fine, I just can't get it hotplugging properly.
The card comes up fine on boot but if it gets unplugged and then reattached it doesn't bring the interface back up. iwconfig shows that the card is reattached but I have to manually run 'ifup wlan0' to get going again.
I'm sure I'm missing something really obvious at the end of a hotplugging script but if someone could point me in the right direction I'd be really grateful.
Similar Threads
-
By knop in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-30-2005, 03:11 AM
-
By bob58 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-16-2004, 06:40 AM
-
By esher2292 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-28-2004, 01:29 AM
-
By ys0304 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-29-2004, 12:00 AM
-
By scissors in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-11-2003, 01:47 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$484.99

Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00

8W81F Dell PowerEdge R840 24x SFF 4x Xeon Gold 6252 H730P 2x 1100W PSU
$1000.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99