Ok...... It's grat .... This is my e-mail address :
cayetano[at]supercable.es
thanks
ps. sorry I have a bad english
If any knoppix users out there would like to give google's free email a try, I've got 6 invitations... just post with the email address you would like the invite sent to.
![]()
cheers
Ok...... It's grat .... This is my e-mail address :
cayetano[at]supercable.es
thanks
ps. sorry I have a bad english
[email protected], thank you
I would love a gmail account please.Thanks! ignatius33(at)hotmail.com
hey snd me one please
akendall1987 @ yahoo . com without all the spaces i did that because bots tend to stroll forums and dont need
I'd love a gmail invite
[email protected]
thnx
I also have six invitations. If anyone wants them, I'll send them to you. BTW, If you like gmail and use KDE you can use the kcheckgmail applet to monitor your email.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/kcheckgmail
I'd love one, Adam. [address deleted on edit]
Thanks,
jd
if you still have any I would really like one. My address is robert AT lastinger.org Thanks

SK Hynix 1TB PC801 M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4x4 2280 SSD
$100.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99
External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00