hay... sunnyB and nishtya did you get it?
I'd like one to trynishtya AT hotmail DOT com
hay... sunnyB and nishtya did you get it?
thanks, Chris. I found it. It had gone into junk mail on hotmail and I am glad I retrieved it![]()
yeah... hotmail routes all unknown addresses strait to the junk heap... its the only way they know how to stop spam... its stupid though.
Just say NO!
You may want to rethink using Gmail. I certainly won't be signing up or even responding to anything from gmail.
http://gmail-is-too-creepy.com/
And you thought M$ was bad news.![]()
That site's been around for quite a while now. :POriginally Posted by mzilikazi
It makes some good points, but I think they mainly show the insecurity with e-mail in general. Whether you use gmail or yahoo or msn or whatever, you should never send anything through e-mail for which confidentiality is essential. If it's a huge concern to you that someone might see the message, you shouldn't be sending it through any e-mail provider.![]()
Had a brief look at it, hey even the google toolbar has a few strings attached but the strings are much lighter weight (dental floss) than some other "freebies" out there. I use hotmail but then need to go on a wild "disc-cleansing" mission. Gee, kind of like when I use ie back in windows.
Google's stronghold, algorithm for seaches/indexes is getting to be like a what, 900 pound gorilla? But compared to MS? OK, Google and M$ together....now THAT would be creepy![]()
Hi,
I would like an invitation myemail is [email protected]
thank you
there are some wrong things that site said... for example..it does not take 3 clicks to send the mail to the trash, only one... wow... and it takes no effit to delet... oh my...It takes three clicks to put a message into the trash, and more effort to delete this message.
you know, the bad roomers going around about gmail, is pritty much started from the other companies like yahoo, msn, and so on... really... filter out the pulp people and have a try...
ohh. by the way... welcome Tiggahave fun...

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
Transcend 96GB (6x16GB) 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 ECC UDIMM Server RAM TS2GLH72V6B
$299.00
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55