As most it seems, I would really love to try this out, email removed
I'd like one too: eco2geek at comcast dot net -- and thanks for the offer.
As most it seems, I would really love to try this out, email removed
Yes please aay!
gruntbuggly at hotmail dot com
If possible I'd like to test one
elaraateuskalnetdotnet
Thanks
Yes please my e-mail is => heavy_r00t [at] yahoo.com
If there are any invitations left, I'd like to have one too! Send to gmNOxer [at] weSPAMb.de (remove CAPS)
thanks
alrighty, cayetano, ZeroKun, Necromancer, Quite, psteam, and Paulcgy are now proud owners of shiny new gmail accounts.
enjoy kiddies.
i have 2 invites... anyone want 'em... going cheap... real cheap.![]()
did I say they were going cheap?

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$119.00
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper Networks JNP204/MX204 Universal Edge Router
$8500.00
Juniper JPSU-1600-C-AC-AFO 1600W AC Power Supply EX4400 AFO Airflow
$155.00
Juniper AP47 Mist Wi-Fi 7 802.11 6GHz 4x4 Wireless Access Point (NEW)
$999.99
Juniper EX4600-40F-AFO 24-Port Dual PSU Network Switch
$164.99
New Juniper Networks EX3400-48P 48-Port PoE+ 4-Port SFP+ Ethernet Switch Sealed
$466.65
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$345.97