As most it seems, I would really love to try this out, email removed
I'd like one too: eco2geek at comcast dot net -- and thanks for the offer.
As most it seems, I would really love to try this out, email removed
Yes please aay!
gruntbuggly at hotmail dot com
If possible I'd like to test one
elaraateuskalnetdotnet
Thanks
Yes please my e-mail is => heavy_r00t [at] yahoo.com
If there are any invitations left, I'd like to have one too! Send to gmNOxer [at] weSPAMb.de (remove CAPS)
thanks
alrighty, cayetano, ZeroKun, Necromancer, Quite, psteam, and Paulcgy are now proud owners of shiny new gmail accounts.
enjoy kiddies.
i have 2 invites... anyone want 'em... going cheap... real cheap.![]()
did I say they were going cheap?

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64bit 32 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$95.99
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$41.19
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93
Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2144G 3.6GHz 16GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W Unused
$189.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95