As most it seems, I would really love to try this out, email removed
I'd like one too: eco2geek at comcast dot net -- and thanks for the offer.
As most it seems, I would really love to try this out, email removed
Yes please aay!
gruntbuggly at hotmail dot com
If possible I'd like to test one
elaraateuskalnetdotnet
Thanks
Yes please my e-mail is => heavy_r00t [at] yahoo.com
If there are any invitations left, I'd like to have one too! Send to gmNOxer [at] weSPAMb.de (remove CAPS)
thanks
alrighty, cayetano, ZeroKun, Necromancer, Quite, psteam, and Paulcgy are now proud owners of shiny new gmail accounts.
enjoy kiddies.
i have 2 invites... anyone want 'em... going cheap... real cheap.![]()
did I say they were going cheap?

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.58