-
Senior Member
registered user
Been there already, done that already (upgraded 3.4, killed it, reinstalled). Then just recently (I'm a slow learner!), I upgraded again, figuring I had caused most of my previous problems by allowing the upgrade to install new config files instead of keeping the old ones. Mostly it upgraded OK but I now have a lot of stuff starting in runlevel 5 that wasn't there before. I want to delete these from automatically starting but I want to know what they are first. See separate post.
Similar Threads
-
By lotech in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-20-2005, 02:25 AM
-
By Jimmmac in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-21-2004, 09:12 AM
-
By vulcanidiot in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 05-10-2004, 01:19 PM
-
By anduril in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 26
Last Post: 03-22-2004, 01:09 AM
-
By vesselinpeev in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-26-2003, 09:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Evergreen 586 - Processor upgrade 486 to 586
$149.99

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99

Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00